Thursday, November 21, 2013

WINTER WONDERLAND !!!!!

It's that time of the year again, how did that happen so fast???
Christmas is the ultimate holiday where we celebrate that baby born in a manger.  Then looking thru the eyes of a child and the myth of Santa Claus, how can anyone NOT get excited?  The decorating, shopping, sending Christmas cards, holiday baking and finally the excitement of watching the Grandchildren open their presents is enough to make anyone smile (or exhausted)!!
As I think of Christmas past thru old photos I find myself yearning to go back in time and re-living those days.  Since my time machine is in the shop indefinitely, I'll have to do with the here and now.  I guess this is why I love selling antiques and vintage.
Taking vintage Christmas and turning into new is a new venture for me.  I have started repurposing vintage items into new Christmas ornaments, etc.  I am sharing some pictures of the shop showing what we currently have in stock.  If you have someone on your list that has everything,  you may want to check us out for that one-of-a-kind item.




My daughter and I would like to wish all of you a Happy Holiday season !!!!
                                             Shirley and Jennifer
Repurposed ice skates

Vintage ornaments

Grinch

repurposed house, etc.

repurposed tree ornaments

misc. Christmas

Snow White repurposed orn.

more repurposed ornaments

Yes, these lights work!

Sweet repurposed ornament

More !

Vintage Christmas

repurposed house and jar with label

Mmmmmmmm   the smell of fresh pine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...